Professor Buzzkill joins our motley crew of Dave Podnar, Mad Mike, and Sorg as we talk this week (and a little bit of history) in wrestling, including:
- Our guest Professor Buzzkill is sharing some history behind our podcast title.
- We're sharing some thoughts on Money in the Bank.
- Is it just us or is Brock Lesnar a multi-million dollar GIF machine these days?
- Has Dolph Ziggler recovered from his Pittsburgh countdown incident?
- OH: It's Kevin Owens - he's gonna attack people.
- Professor Buzzkill is teaching us the history of wrestling and Gorgeous George.
- Professor Buzzkill is sharing the history of in-ring weddings in wrestling.
- WWE has a new 24/7 title. We're sharing some thoughts.
- This week's Big Question: What would you have made for a new championship instead of the 24/7 title?
- What did YOU learn in wrestling this week?
If you are in Pittsburgh, you’ve got to go to Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) and get their food! (sliceonbroadway.com)
**A special shout out to our Manager Level Patreon supporter Occupy Pro Wrestling (@Power2TheSmarks)**
You can support the show at Patreon.com/wrestlingmayhemshow! Go to wrestlingmayhemshow.com for more entertainment!
Check out the Indy Wrestling US Network at www.indywrestling.network. For a short time, get a 7-day FREE trial to access a growing collection of content.
Thanks to Basick Sickness (@basicksickness) for the awesome intro for the show.
Remember to LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook for updates and video.